Henna Eyebrow Dyeing
Henna coloring is fast, natural and vegetal and immediately restores density and radiance to the eyebrows.
The advantages are numerous:
- Natural and vegetal
- Painless and safe
- Fast and efficient
- Restructure the eyebrow line
- Densifies sparse areas
- Temporary Staining
How does the performance take place?
The henna treatment is a relaxing, safe and quick treatment. We begin by restructuring and reshaping your eyebrows by establishing the proper shape according to your existing natural eyebrows and morphology. We will also proceed with a delicate exfoliation in order to remove any greasy substance and thus guarantee a better durability to the treatment. When the appropriate color is determined, we apply the dye to your eyebrows and gently remove it after the appropriate pause time. The result will be natural and immediate.
How long does it last?
Results are visible immediately after the service and can last 4 to 6 weeks on the hair and 7 to 10 days on the skin.
Is it necessary to make an appointment to remove it?
If you no longer wish to color your eyebrows, the tint will leave by itself after a few weeks. No special action is required for the color to fade and disappear.
Do I need to make alterations?
If you wish to preserve the color and structure, yes. You can refer to our price list to know the delays and rates for touch-ups.
What is the difference between traditional dyeing and Henna?
Henna dyeing is 100% vegetable and contains no chemical derivatives compared to traditional dyes.
How long is the appointment?
The duration of the appointment is approximately 1 hour.
Who benefits from this treatment?
For anyone wishing to redefine and intensify their gaze. Also ideal for clients wishing to use micro-pigmentation who would like to have a preview of the result before proceeding.
Advice before the service
- Avoid peeling near the area 48 hours beforehand.
- No waxing near the area 48 hours prior to waxing.
Advice following the procedure
- Do not rub or scratch your eyebrows and avoid exfoliating products on the area at all times.
- Do not wet your eyebrows for 24 hours.
- Avoid all sources of humidity such as: saunas, hot baths, physical training, etc. for a period of 24 hours.
- The result of a professional makeup without having to draw your eyebrows every morning!
- An intensified gaze while maintaining a natural look!
- A Star look from La Station Beauté!
DID YOU KNOW THAT :
- Henna has healing and nourishing effects on your hair follicles? It stimulates the growth of your natural hair!
- Great way to test a shape or color before micro-pigmentation!