BB Glow Kiss & Blush
The BB Glow is a powerful non-invasive treatment that instantly restores radiance to the complexion and a refined skin texture.
The advantages are numerous:
- Immediate hydration of the skin
- Reduction in the appearance of skin pores
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Activates the production of collagen in the skin
- Repulp the skin
- Instant shine
The treatment is performed with a nozzle with several nano needles that will perform micro-perforations on the surface of the epidermis in order to penetrate a semi-permanent BB cream that contains hyaluronic acid to restore radiance and tone.
How long does it last?
Results appear immediately after treatment and can last up to 3 weeks. To treat fine lines and wrinkles we suggest a treatment plan of 3 to 5 months.
How long is the appointment?
The duration of the appointment varies from 60 to 90 minutes.
Who benefits from this treatment?
For all people with a dull skin tone, sagging skin, dilated skin pores, etc. who wish to get a glow without pain or recovery time.
Who is not an ideal candidate for this procedure?
Anyone with a skin disease or infection such as acne and skin inflammation, psoriasis, dermatitis, melanoma, lesions, hives, etc… This treatment is also not recommended for anyone who has undergone facial surgery within the last 6 months or who has had Accutane treatment. A medical opinion is required. It is also not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Advice before the service
Arrive to remove make-up and wash your hair, as you won’t be able to do so for 12 hours. It is also advisable not to expose yourself to the sun or UV rays at least 72 hours before treatment.
Advice following the procedure
- For the next 24 hours following the treatment you may not expose yourself to the sun, wash your face or apply make-up. No swimming, sauna or tanning in the cabin.
- For the next 2 weeks you must protect your skin from UV rays at all times with the help of a sunscreen adapted to your skin type. We suggest a mineral sunscreen powder (SPF 50).
- You cannot exfoliate your skin or do a peel until 3 weeks after the treatment.
Kiss & Blush
The BB Glow Kiss technology allows us to plump up lips while giving them color. You can choose the color selection from 4 different pigments that will all naturally recolor your lip for more definition and delicacy. This technique is offered during your treatment and will be done at the end of the service.
The BB Glow Blush technology is applied immediately after the facial treatment. A serum containing microparticles of pigment in luminous colors is applied to the cheekbones to illuminate the eyes.
The BB Glow Kiss & Blush is a treatment you won’t be able to do without!